Monday, July 23, 2007

spoiled

Don't read on unless you are evil.








Burbage dies on pg. 12
Hedwig dies on pg. 56
Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159
Wormtail dies on pg. 471
Dobby dies on pg. 476
Snape dies on pg. 658
Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637
Harry gets fucked up by Voldemort on pg. 704 but comes back to life on pg. 724
Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 743

19 years after the events in the book:

Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo

Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus severus.

Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius.

The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.

The final lines of the book are: "The scar had not pained Harry for 18 years. All was well."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi- I didn't know how else to contact you. In 2002 at Laughing Buddha on Broadway you created my first tattoo- a lotus flower on my lower back. I wonder if you still are tattooing and would be interested in doing my second? I don't trust anyone else! My name is Sophie and my email is sophiajeannot@msn.com. I hope I hear from you. thanks