Wednesday, October 31, 2007

the eve of halloween

so it's halloween again. It's the best holiday of the year. I am so happy every halloween. It doesn't matter where I go or what I do I always have a great night.

Click read more to see some pictures of what I did today- I worked on two tattoos today. I went in late, around 6, and worked til 11. I'm taking off tomorrow for the holiday, so I figured I'd pick up a little work today instead. These ladies were getting best friend tattoos. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketand then






of course there's loggerdogger.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobuckethere are the two cute il tattoos. I wish I'd done more blendy between the yellow and the blue behind the tiger.


maybe I will ask her to let me see it healed, and take ti from there...or even she'll come for a touchup and I can mess with it more.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI think the moon lady turned out just fine, though.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketthen i came home and did a little drawing/watercoloring. the finished product kind of sucks though. I'm still not that handy with a wet brush, I'm so used to oils still, even the simplest shit with this medium is hard for me


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketthe work space



No comments: