Tuesday, November 13, 2007

flash set

I really HAVE been hard at work lately. I just finished a set of flash, and several small paintings. I have an art show to get ready for, in feb at the Indigo District here in town (thanks scotty and river)

If you click read more, you can see some pictures. The flash set is six sheets, it'll be for sale on will bodnar's flash site soon...In the meantime I', printing a run of ten sets, on cardstock parhcment, hand signed and numbered. $75 for the set, comes with a cover sheet (an extra sheet basically) that has a story on the back of it. The folio set is a limited run.

here's evidence of the hard work, you can see a few of the sheets lying there amidst the rest of the recent stuff:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You are awesome. I wish I could be there for your art show!