Sunday, November 18, 2007

punk rawk fables

I actually went out twice this week! Amazing!

On thursday, I did a big, big, smooth-transition grey tattoo. It's extremely challenging to get such a large area of gradient even and smooth...I haven't felt so challenged in a long while. Click read more for some pictures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI did this, but I only got about halfway through it. The empty spaces are where later, we will put some hawks. All in black and white.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket then I worked on a piece for Matt. On his pigacorn, farting a rainbow. I love that fucking thing.



Then I went out- we went to the emo district, me and Al and Travis. Enigma had come by the shop ealier in the day, so we went to see what he was up to. He was performing- there was some tv stuff being filmed. His show was funny and awesome as always...and he scared Al first:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then he scared me AND Al,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

then he and Al scared some other people:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketthen travis came up and scared HIM!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Then last night, I worked on my day off for a few hours, to start this WWI inspired piece on Al's chest. It matches up kinda with the piece Splat did on the other side of his chest. Eventually the stuff in the background will be poppies, and there will be a vulture on top of it. It was really fun.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then I met up with Jemimah, and we all went to the Pistol Whipped Prophets show.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I had a great time. Today I finished Nicki's arm, the raccoon. I'm happy with everything but his little hand. Wish it had more detail.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I also started moving my stuff into my new workspace. I'm pretty excited about the move- I've been in the same room for four years. That's longer than I've even ever worked in a shop! wowza how time flies.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis room is not done, obviously


Also, my flash is finished. Here's a tiny picture.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: