Monday, January 16, 2006

snippets

Random snippets from the journal, early 2004


Part ..things I was told



"So long as they don't say 'colored' it ain't prejudices."

"I'm always on the lookout for good stripes."

"It smells just like you. Blood mixed with some weird exotic oil."

"I was having a barbecue with the other niggers down the block."

"I went to school with a guy who was a really bad retard. Just a really bad one."

"I had a feeling he kept the secret in the toolbox. So I went and looked and sure enough, it was there."

"Yeah man. The road I didn't take led to Elko. Elko South Dakota."

"If it's such a gross job why don't you quit it?"

"Goodbye God. We're going to Chicago."



Part Two=Things I told


"She was really beautiful and incognito, but she wasn't famous."

"I'll fight windmills-with a chainsaw."

"They called it a ventilation system but it was just a miniature cyclone maker."

"You've got really white teeth for a squatter."

"Southerners don't realize they're 33 records in a 78 world, do they?"

No comments: